the cotton fields and bus shelters
www.cbc.ca
SEC, ACC, and some Big 12 today. A few games worth eyeing:

Auburn vs. Kentucky might be the headliner

Louisville vs. Pitt

KSU vs. Oklahoma

Wake Forest vs. TSISB

Cincy vs. Army (look out Cincy!)

OK St vs. West Virginia - Gundy's mullet seems like it would feel at home in West Virginia

Costello made the right decision to transfer from Stanford it appears. Hopefully our incoming grad transfer will lead our Cats to victory this season.

Reactions: drewjin
Costello made the right decision to transfer from Stanford it appears. Hopefully our incoming grad transfer will lead our Cats to victory this season.
I wonder if Coach Jake will throw it 70 times against Maryland........

625 yards and counting.......

I wonder if Coach Jake will throw it 70 times against Maryland........

625 yards and counting.......

I doubt we run more than 60 plays a game on offense let alone throw it that much. I think people will be surprised how much action our RBs will get with Coach Jake’s offense. Bowser has a chance to have a very big year. I’d be surprised if Ramsey averages more than 30 passes a game this year.

Reactions: Titanium999
I doubt we run more than 60 plays a game on offense let alone throw it that much. I think people will be surprised how much action our RBs will get with Coach Jake’s offense. Bowser has a chance to have a very big year. I’d be surprised if Ramsey averages more than 30 passes a game this year.
We got talent! Hope we see it soon

And now for something completely different......

Bama and Miami both look very good. Miami could well give Clemson a game in a couple of weeks. Bama could be better with Mac Jones than they were with Tua, a system QB who plays within himself and distributes to superior college athletes.

I didn't realize Bo Pellini is now DC at LSU. Going to have a lot of tools to play with......
Wow, I didn't know this either. I come from a family of Baylor grads and didn't even realize Aranda's the head coach there now. Gotta get my head back in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT