ADVERTISEMENT

Players’ Name Rights and NU

fcmchi

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2017

We don’t have the fans to match the sales the Michigan’s of the world will see. I wonder how this plays out for NU.

I’m thinking about floating a player 10 bucks to indorse me as a world-renowned influencer. Easy money.

We don’t have the fans to match the sales the Michigan’s of the world will see. I wonder how this plays out for NU.

Michigan!? We don’t even have the fans to match the sales of the Iowa State’s of the world. I think most people understand how it will play out for us.

It will play out just fine.
I'm thinking about offering Charlie Kuhbander $1000 to sponsor him next year. Maybe he can write some investment ideas on his hand so that it's visible on the TV broadcast when he holds it up in the air before kickoff?

Reactions: StreamCat
I'm thinking about offering Charlie Kuhbander $1000 to sponsor him next year. Maybe he can write some investment ideas on his hand so that it's visible on the TV broadcast when he holds it up in the air before kickoff?
Well there’s an idea. I imagine they’re prohibited from advertising during a game, but he could walk around campus and Chicago with a t-shirt or sweatshirt with your investments. You should reach out, I bet he’s happy to talk shop.

Reactions: ricko654321

Not only that, as board members here, we are required to by any gear at Let's Tailgate. /s

I am confident that NU has a plan to offset the mega schools’ NIL allure with a program that plays on NU’s relative strengths

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT