ADVERTISEMENT

Plummer done for year.

Neither team may score. If the 2013 Michigan game was the M00N game, what will next week's Purdue game be called?

Reactions: drewjin
Yes, O’Connell is a walk-on. He was 6 for 7 in passing to lead Purdue down the field to setup the game winning TD.
O'Connell did very well on that last drive. Purdue has way more going for it than NU in terms of playmakers so I expect a very easy win for the Boilers even with O'Connell at the helm.

O'Connell did very well on that last drive. Purdue has way more going for it than NU in terms of playmakers so I expect a very easy win for the Boilers even with O'Connell at the helm.
And PU won without their best player Rondale Moore......

Reactions: drewjin
And PU won without their best player Rondale Moore......
Yes, without Rondale Moore and also gone the rest of the season.
1st String QB, Sindelar
2nd String QB, Plummer
DT; Neal (some say is ready to play but holding out for the NFL)
LB, Bailey

Key note:
Purdue true and redshirt freshman has scored the last 17 TD's.

If they play the way they have played previously our team will have more difficulty scoring and then Purdue even if Purdue was using its third string quarterback since in effect we are as well

Yes, O’Connell is a walk-on. He was 6 for 7 in passing to lead Purdue down the field to setup the game winning TD.
Just beat them! I thought NW had a good defense? Torment the walk on that may have never played on the road. Pick him off and score with your defense.

Don't try beating Purdue with sweeps or hitting the edge. Hit them straight up the middle and force their linebackers to make a play. Illinois played like crap, but gashed them on the inside..

Just beat them and move on and beat UMass!

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Just beat them! I thought NW had a good defense? Torment the walk on that may have never played on the road. Pick him off and score with your defense.

Don't try beating Purdue with sweeps or hitting the edge. Hit them straight up the middle and force their linebackers to make a play. Illinois played like crap, but gashed them on the inside..

Just beat them and move on and beat UMass!

The only way anyone associated with IU knows how to beat Purdue regularly in football is to pray that we have Daryl Hazell on our sideline.

The only way anyone associated with IU knows how to beat Purdue regularly in football is to pray that we have Daryl Hazell on our sideline.
IU beat purdue 4 out of the last 6 years. Could be 5/7 this year.

He has more TDs in his last game than our QBs have in our last 3+

Plummer done for the year. That means they will have to plug the hole in their lineup or they will start to sink in the standings. In fact, their whole season could go down the drain, if they haven't already tanked.

So they'd better seal off those leaks on the line and protect the QB.

Of course, this could be a trap game for them as they look ahead to Wisconsin and Indiana. Then their coach would be in hot water and we would say weld done, Cats!

I'd better end this now or one of you will call a copper to have me arrested.

Reactions: NJCat
Plummer done for the year. That means they will have to plug the hole in their lineup or they will start to sink in the standings. In fact, their whole season could go down the drain, if they haven't already tanked.

So they'd better seal off those leaks on the line and protect the QB.

Of course, this could be a trap game for them as they look ahead to Wisconsin and Indiana. Then their coach would be in hot water and we would say weld done, Cats!

I'd better end this now or one of you will call a copper to have me arrested.
Excellent!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT