• Football Phil

• PukeCat

• xyzbobxyz

• Chuckster

• ChicagoCatFan2006

Results are only viewable after voting.

SciCat

Mar 7, 2005
There’s been a ton of debate as to who NU’s best QB has been. With all the expertise around here, I thought it was time to put it to the group.

Each poster may vote for three candidates.

There’s been a ton of debate as to who NU’s best QB has been. With all the expertise around here, I thought it was time to put it to the group.

Armchair QB, right? I'm confused by your list though, is the best armchair QB actually the worst?

Armchair QB, right? I'm confused by your list though, is the best armchair QB actually the worst?

I guess it could go either way: best arm chair, or best self appointed arm chair.

Last edited:

I will proudly vote for footballphil, the baddest of all asses... but isn’t this poll a blatant violation of xyzbob’s board rules? If so he gets my second vote.

Am I supposed to be chicagocatfan2006? If so, I’ll proudly cast my third (and final) vote for that option.

Democracy at work right here...

I proudly cast my vote for Glades. He was as responsible for as many scoring plays as any player in NU history.
You clearly didn’t watch the Colby Swiss Cheese defenses of the early- and mid-2000s. I love the guy but his entire defense should have also been an option.

Reactions: Alan Smithee

Wait a minute... what exactly does QB stand for in this poll?

You clearly didn’t watch the Colby Swiss Cheese defenses of the early- and mid-2000s. I love the guy but his entire defense should have also been an option.
My friend, I was a freshman in 1981 so I watched in person as we were outscored on the season approximately 505-85. I saw all the games during Colby's tenure. Colby had the 1985 Bears by comparison.

I give Glades some shit here, but that's simply because it gives me real and lasting pleasure to mock him as much as possible. And because he's a friend. But mostly the former.

Reactions: Fiadhaich
My friend, I was a freshman in 1981 so I watched in person as we were outscored on the season approximately 505-85. I saw all the games during Colby's tenure. Colby had the 1985 Bears by comparison.

I give Glades some shit here, but that's simply because it gives me real and lasting pleasure to mock him as much as possible. And because he's a friend. But mostly the former.

I like to mock Glades as well, but mostly because he’s named after a can of air freshener.

If I vote for turk, wicker and puke, is it one vote?

Can't I vote 3x for Bob in honor of Chicago politics?

ADVERTISEMENT