ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Which team will Fitz be coaching in 2022?

Which team will Fitz be coaching in 2022?

• Northwestern

• Chicago Bears

• Notre Dame

• Oklahoma

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
Fitz is in high demand! Where do you think he’ll be coaching in 2022?

You didn't list the correct answer, the New England Patriots, so I guess I have to guess NU.

He's going to retire in triumph and personally introduce Fitz, the one man he truly admires, as his handpicked successor.

Turk, what is Ned hearing about potential suitors? Are the Bears or the Irish putting out feelers?
Ned has a wine and cheese buddy in south bend who laughed at the very idea of Fitz. Said he was a big child. Nonetheless Fitz is a safe name to put on list with 20 other names but it was confirmed that no way in hell do they want our problem.
Ned said that Fitz' handlers are working the phones but nobody is picking up. As Ned reported earlier, for me to be careful of talking about buddy hires since our new AD has a super buddy in mind if Fitz fails next year. The AD buddy hire is a goodie if things unfold accordingly. Where would fitzpal JON go?
Fans wanna know.

Turk-Need hints or names on the AD buddy. Inquiring minds want to know.

Turk-Need hints or names on the AD buddy. Inquiring minds want to know.
Ned gets his info second or third hand. Big donor but its safe to call his info hearsay. I dont have the name but the AD relationship with Fitz isnt like phillips was who would let fitz run rogue.

Ned gets his info second or third hand. Big donor but its safe to call his info hearsay. I dont have the name but the AD relationship with Fitz isnt like phillips was who would let fitz run rogue.
I wouldn't mind if loyalty-obsessed Fitz resents having to work under the guy who canned his guy Genyk, dating all the way back pre-1995, at Eastern Michigan. It followed the same 3-9 record Fitz has become all too familiar with.

Last edited:
This Ned fellow sounds like a real negative nellie. Are you sure he isn’t an Iowa fan in disguise?

He stays at NU. Has anyone heard him talk to the media? ND/Bears he has a short shelf life. He knows better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT