ADVERTISEMENT

Position Changes

acedog

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Any positon changes expected next year among the freshman or anyone else ?

Any positon changes expected next year among the freshman or anyone else ?

After reading the comment on this board from some enlightened Cat fans, NU will have a new Superback wearing #18.........;)

G Dick played well yesterday and Taylor will be back so SB won't be devoid of talent......

Both of those guys have different skill sets than Danny, which is the void his brother could potentially fill.

Both of those guys have different skill sets than Danny, which is the void his brother could potentially fill.

What void do you see him filling? G Dick is an excellent blocker and Taylor has good hands. What else is there?

What void do you see him filling? G Dick is an excellent blocker and Taylor has good hands. What else is there?

Dan Vitale is a guy who can move around the formation, including moving back into the formation like we saw yesterday or as a lead blocker. GDickerson and Taylor aren't well suited for that role.

I would like to see Vault as a receiver. He is explosive for bubble screens and creates a legitimate deep threat. NU will have to develop some semblance of a balanced attack next year because I do not beleve we can reasonably expect the same success with a repeat of this year's offense.If we keep him at RB then he must run between the tackles like Mark did.
I know we have good running backs in the wings- Anderson, Moten

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT