ADVERTISEMENT

Post-Polisky betting

Sec.112

Jun 17, 2001
Allow me to set the over-under on a couple next steps.

* 90 days until the next AD is hired
* 90 days until Polisky is hired by the ACC or Aon
* Ten non-Polisky tweets after today by the Women Faculty Twitter account holding the school more accountable

I really hope I'm wrong about the last one.

I'll take the over, the under and the under.

I'll bet Morty leaves before the start of the school year (instead of 2022 as planned).

I agree with the over on the AD hiring. This is going to take even longer than the initial search. Wonder if the same search committee is convened?

I agree that Polisky gets a new job quickly and quietly. He has lots of friends and support from people in positions of power. He'll do fine.

I'm going to predict over on the tweets. No time line is given so it could be ten tweets over the course of a year, two years, etc.

I agree that Morty leaves before a successor has been found. An interim administrator will take over this year.

I also love betting, but I am passionate about football, so I choose to bet on football matches only.
Many people have different opinions regarding betting, but for me, it is nothing more than just a game. Even when I lose, I still enjoy the time.
For example, I bet on all the matches on Euro 2020.
There is nothing more exciting than following a match you've bet on.
In case you also love betting, then let me recommend you an excellent and trustworthy bookmaker.
If you are interested, go ahead and click on the following link: https://www.bollybet.com/sports.

Last edited:
Allow me to set the over-under on a couple next steps.

* 90 days until the next AD is hired
* 90 days until Polisky is hired by the ACC or Aon
* Ten non-Polisky tweets after today by the Women Faculty Twitter account holding the school more accountable

I really hope I'm wrong about the last one.

I'll take the over, the under and the under.

This post did not age well.

Mine is still on the board! But I feel a lot less confident about it after the decisive action Morty and the board took to hire Gragg.

I'm glad you're coming to the free board to hold me accountable. You'll have to point to the large contingent of people who absolutely knew there would be a swift hire by NU.

In the meantime, I have no problem with my prediction about the "Women Faculty for a Better NU" Twitter account. I'm just about ready to finalize the idea that account was a convenient, one trick pony, rather than a true movement to improve "transparency and fairness ... across the university." I look forward to being wrong about that one also. In the meantime, you might consider calling them out also while you're in that mood.

As for Polisky's next step, I know you as the leader in hoops info understand the details of how this ordeal drastically changed several of Polisky's closest relationships. Yes, the result is that I couldn't be more wrong about my second prediction, and I know you understand how those relationships changed after the decision.

I agree with the over on the AD hiring. This is going to take even longer than the initial search. Wonder if the same search committee is convened?

I agree that Polisky gets a new job quickly and quietly. He has lots of friends and support from people in positions of power. He'll do fine.

I'm going to predict over on the tweets. No time line is given so it could be ten tweets over the course of a year, two years, etc.

I agree that Morty leaves before a successor has been found. An interim administrator will take over this year.

meh. win some, lose some. on to the next thing.

ADVERTISEMENT