ADVERTISEMENT

Pound the Rock - Premium Basketball Board?

Would you have an interest in subscribing to a premium basketball board?

• Yes - a new premium forum would be a welcome relief.

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • No - why pay for something that we already have for free?

Votes: 32 62.7%

• Total voters
That’s what they want you to think. I know of at least 2 free posters banned for voting No.

That is a lie!Furthermore, you do not see when people are banned and have nothing to do with it, and I do. No one was banned, And your comment was not funny and not appreciated

I am starting to get very
NOW THEY ARE DELETING MY POSTS! I AM ONLY BRINGING TRUTH!

WE SHALL OVERCOME!
Do you really insist on getting a time out from the board? Your attempt at humor did not work, and you have already been given two warnings to stop misrepresenting the intentions of the publisher or the moderator. I suggest you stop about now. I am not in a humorous mood,

Reactions: catfans5
I am starting to get very

Do you really insist on getting a time out from the board? Your attempt at humor did not work, and you have already been given two warnings to stop misrepresenting the intentions of the publisher or the moderator. I suggest you stop about now. I am not in a humorous mood,
I hope you realize that, of course, I’m saving all of these screenshots, so you’re not deleting anything in reality and that this is a brand new low for the board and it’s moderation. Try and focus on the actual things that need to be moderated here once in a while.

Reactions: FightNorthwestern
Give everyone free access to the premium site for a month or so to see if it’s worth the time and cash

I hope you realize that, of course, I’m saving all of these screenshots, so you’re not deleting anything in reality and that this is a brand new low for the board and it’s moderation. Try and focus on the actual things that need to be moderated here once in a while.

I think thewildcat2011 has been paid for by CoralSpringsCat and NoChores to troll and cause trouble to create demand for a premium board that will be thewildcat2011 free. I have no proof of this, but my bat instincts are telling me this as sure as rain.

I think thewildcat2011 has been paid for by CoralSpringsCat and NoChores to troll and cause trouble to create demand for a premium board that will be thewildcat2011 free. I have no proof of this, but my bat instincts are telling me this as sure as rain.
Nope, just me, Coral is pure as the driven snow. My other co-conspirator is FloridAlum, who is a real nasty-pants and secretly despises NU.

Nope, just me, Coral is pure as the driven snow. My other co-conspirator is FloridAlum, who is a real nasty-pants and secretly despises NU.

Makes sense. I notice all of a sudden thewildcat2011 has a Gold Membership.

This board is so dirty. I bet you guys are anti-maskers too.

Careful, get too close to the truth and you know what happens...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT