ADVERTISEMENT

Premium Single Game Tickets?

DFWSFO

Nov 11, 2019
Hey folks, Minnesota fan coming in peace. Looking to go to the game on 11/23. I was wondering if Ryan Field has any “premium” (club) seats that are available to purchase? The Wildcat Den seems like the premium club from my research, but can’t find anything on any of the secondary market sites. Any advice?

Hey folks, Minnesota fan coming in peace. Looking to go to the game on 11/23. I was wondering if Ryan Field has any “premium” (club) seats that are available to purchase? The Wildcat Den seems like the premium club from my research, but can’t find anything on any of the secondary market sites. Any advice?
They will be readily available and at a great price. Do not pay up early.

The only thing premium about the den is the rest room lines are shorter. Same crummy food, no booze, the elevators break down. The people with those seats don't know how to work stub hub so never see tickets
Don't waste your money

Jules shame on you leading him on

Reactions: Mr Wickerpark
The only thing premium about the den is the rest room lines are shorter. Same crummy food, no booze, the elevators break down. The people with those seats don't know how to work stub hub so never see tickets
Don't waste your money

Jules shame on you leading him on
Oh, come on.. No matter what, seats in 128, 129,130 will be available for next to very little in the secondary market. Just buy some $2 seats in the other sections and come out with your halftime passes and drink up with our very friendly remaining tailgaters and this guy will be sure to have a better time. Spending 3+ hours up in the NU "club area" with those people is a waste of time I would not even wish on any enemies.

Oh, come on.. No matter what, seats in 128, 129,130 will be available for next to very little in the secondary market. Just buy some $2 seats in the other sections and come out with your halftime passes and drink up with our very friendly remaining tailgaters and this guy will be sure to have a better time. Spending 3+ hours up in the NU "club area" with those people is a waste of time I would not even wish on any enemies.

Haha, thanks guys. I take it from these posts than there’s no alcohol sales at Ryan Field?

I would call the NU ticket office and see what they have. That or check out Stub Hub. Congrats on your good season, I remember us having one not too long ago.

I would call the NU ticket office and see what they have. That or check out Stub Hub. Congrats on your good season, I remember us having one not too long ago.
Thank you! It still feels surreal. This stuff doesn’t happen for Minnesota sports fans too often...

Haha, thanks guys. I take it from these posts than there’s no alcohol sales at Ryan Field?
Correct. There are bars in downtown Evanston (15 minute walk to stadium) or try Blue Stone west of the stadium on Central Street.

Thank you! It still feels surreal. This stuff doesn’t happen for Minnesota sports fans too often...
Buy two sets of tickets - one set of good seats and one set of really cheap ones. Also purchase a parking pass in the east or west lot. Go out at halftime, have a couple of drinks and head back in for the second half and sit in your original seats.

Reactions: Bwm57
Technically no, but there is a stand within the stadium perimeter but outside the stadium in the southeast corner that sells beer, but I think you have to drink it there and it either closes before the game starts or at halftime.

Technically no, but there is a stand within the stadium perimeter but outside the stadium in the southeast corner that sells beer, but I think you have to drink it there and it either closes before the game starts or at halftime.
Where?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT