ADVERTISEMENT

priorities

Aging Booster

Apr 10, 2014
No disrespect intended toward any young men with outstanding offers, but it appears that our remaining priorities are OT Anderson, RBs Payne and Alston, and DLs Van Sumeran and Brown. My guess is that we land at least two of these five. Any thoughts? Please no posts regarding, "you'll find it on the Rock". I absented myself from these boards for over a year because of that "stuff". If non-payers want to have conversations, please let us do so. If you think us ignorant because we lack the special knowledge found on the Rock, you can at least enjoy laughing at us.

No disrespect intended toward any young men with outstanding offers, but it appears that our remaining priorities are OT Anderson, RBs Payne and Alston, and DLs Van Sumeran and Brown. My guess is that we land at least two of these five. Any thoughts? Please no posts regarding, "you'll find it on the Rock". I absented myself from these boards for over a year because of that "stuff". If non-payers want to have conversations, please let us do so. If you think us ignorant because we lack the special knowledge found on the Rock, you can at least enjoy laughing at us.

NU has moved on from Payne and Brown is on the back burner if not also out. Anderson, Alston and AVS are still in play but I don’t think we are the favorite on any of them. We’ll know fairly soon.

NU has moved on from Payne and Brown is on the back burner if not also out. Anderson, Alston and AVS are still in play but I don’t think we are the favorite on any of them. We’ll know fairly soon.
Sadly, I think Corbi is on the money: NU may well go 0 for 5 with this group. But I’m still holding out hope that AVS is going to surprise us and commit.

Sadly, I think Corbi is on the money: NU may well go 0 for 5 with this group. But I’m still holding out hope that AVS is going to surprise us and commit.

I’d says that’s a bit of a mischaracterization of things. I wouldn’t consider us going “0 for” a recruit that we back off of…both Payne and Brown appear to be in that category.

Reactions: corbi296
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT