ADVERTISEMENT

Punting?

No Chores

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2006
What happened? Is Kubiak hurt? He was great in Fall practice and good in the early games. Since he lost his job, we've been terrible. What gives?
On another note, Lisa Byington is unquestionably the worst t.v. football announcer in the history of the game. Examples will be provided if there is any question about this. I'll never listen to the another game she does and will review the instructions on how to synch the radio broadcast. Thankfully she won't be doing the Minny game since it's on ABC.

Reactions: corbi296
What happened? Is Kubiak hurt? He was great in Fall practice and good in the early games. Since he lost his job, we've been terrible. What gives?
On another note, Lisa Byington is unquestionably the worst t.v. football announcer in the history of the game. Examples will be provided if there is any question about this. I'll never listen to the another game she does and will review the instructions on how to synch the radio broadcast. Thankfully she won't be doing the Minny game since it's on ABC.
Coral and I were wondering the same thing during the game yesterday. For sure Kubiak was dressed and on the sidelines

I was watching the punter when they come back at half time...one guy #90 , Jake Genyk was just booming punts into the wind....in this moment in time he was the best NU punter,,,,,anyone know his story? I do not think he has ever punted in a game....?

ADVERTISEMENT