ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Game Thread

Brohm has figured out how to formation us out of numbers on the back side. It is unfortunately a “thing” with Hank defenses in certain calls.

That may be but if Ruiz doesn’t inexplicably crash inside on that run, he probably slows down the RB enough for Gaziano to get there and make the tackle. That was bad football.

That may be but if Ruiz doesn’t inexplicably crash inside on that run, he probably slows down the RB enough for Gaziano to get there and make the tackle. That was bad football.

Closed down way too quick, but still schemed a one-on-one on the edge.

Aidan looked really sharp at the beginning of the game now not so much
Since we don't play this week, I'm a Wildcat today! Smith had the wind at his back in the 1st quarter.
Hope he takes advantage when they get it back and the ball to start the 2nd half.

O'Connell 8 for 8 on this drive our defense is the worst it's been all year against a third string quarterback we're staring 1 and 8 in the face

Back to a nothing offense. Defense too thin to prevent more scores. Score or lose. Need at least 10 more points

Tell me I'm wrong they just intercepted using one of their many many freshmen and they're about to score and go ahead

15 straight completions for O'Connell. Smith 1-8 with one interception recently.

At the game. Big difference going with or against the wind.

we need to get to the 4th quarter without more bleeding.

Reactions: drewjin
I'm sure the wind plays some sort of factor but even with the wind I doubt our quarterbacks would complete 15 in a row

My goodness Purdue will be good next year all they talk about is how many freshmen they have playing on defense and offense

4th and 7 and that’s your play call? He was going that way from the beginning. Don’t get it

All of the scoring has been in the north end zone. The wind definitely has an impact for both teams.

we are downwind now.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT