ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with HawkeyeReport.com

Here's what longtime HawkeyeReport publisher Tom Kakert had to say about the Hawkeyes.

"Bottom line, hope is really all Iowa has regarding the offense turning things around, but that’s in short supply right now. Given that we are now past the halfway mark of the season, it’s hard to see a path for Iowa’s offense to turn things around in 2022."

Until you see that Northwestern is on the schedule.

"I think that’s the way you have to go after Iowa is take shots down the field in one-on-one situations."

We're doomed.

You beat the Iowa defense by taking what's given, which is why you guys have had so much success against us over the years. The teams who get greedy play right into the Hawkeye defense's hands.

You beat the Iowa defense by taking what's given, which is why you guys have had so much success against us over the years. The teams who get greedy play right into the Hawkeye defense's hands.
This will be a game of which team is worse, the Iowa offense or the NU defense. We surrendered almost 500 yards to Wisconsin, who the week before playing us managed only 2 net yards rushing against the Pumpkins. I think I know how this one will play out, unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT