ADVERTISEMENT

Ramblin' Wreck to play the 'Cats at Fiserv - Dec 15

Good opponent to get on the schedule. I hope to be there. I've been to the venue a number of times and it's a good place to see a game.

I was thinking this had to be part of a larger event and it is, the MKE Tip-Off. It's a triple-header with Milwaukee vs. Akron and Loyola-Chicago vs. San Francisco as the other games.

Last edited:
Feels like that will be a fun Sunday right before Xmas. Probably cheap hotels in MKE too so the Chicago people don’t have to commute in day of game if they don’t want to.

I live north of Milwaukee and I've not heard of Cream City. Beer city maybe
Really? Huh - I've lived here for 13 years and during that time, I've gotten chicken tenders from Cream City Cluckery (at Fiserv), watched those same Bucks play in their Cream City alternate jersey, done a workout at Cream City Crossfit Cooperative, gotten sweets from Cream City Caramels... Even Turner Hall or St. Stanislaus still rock the Cream City brick....

Really? Huh - I've lived here for 13 years and during that time, I've gotten chicken tenders from Cream City Cluckery (at Fiserv), watched those same Bucks play in their Cream City alternate jersey, done a workout at Cream City Crossfit Cooperative, gotten sweets from Cream City Caramels... Even Turner Hall or St. Stanislaus still rock the Cream City brick....
I've been here a much shorter time. Also don't spend a lot of time in the city. Live north, work further north

Reactions: macarthur31
Wisconsin native here who never heard or noticed the reference until this thread. I looked it up and get it now, and I see it truly is historical. I guess I had noticed the Cream City Bucks jerseys at one point and just shrugged.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT