ADVERTISEMENT

Ran into Kopp at the game

7th Cir. Cat

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2006
I saw Miller Kopp outside of the football game. I said, "Miller, it's time to commit to the Cats!" He laughed and waved to my two kids. I think he got a kick out being recognized at a football game. Interestingly enough he was being walked around by Jordan Lathon. The IMG sweatshirt was a give away. I said hi to Jordan as well, both seem like nice kids who were having a good time.

That really says something to me that JL was there to meet Kopp and took his weekend to fly up for the visit. Seems that CCC really believes in this "lead guard" taking ownership of the team. How many times has he said that it's BMac's team? Seems like he is grooming JL for he same role already. "Go and get your team assembled!" Obviously it's not all on him, but highly involving him in the process says something to me.

Reactions: NJCat
Couldn't agree more. The way Jordan was showing him around, it was like he was 5th year senior.

One other note, Ash was also at the game and he is RIPPED. No joke, he looked like a running back or a slot wide receiver. Don't know if the added strength will translate to extra minutes in a crowded backcourt, but he definitely put in work over the summer.

Reactions: freewillie07
Couldn't agree more. The way Jordan was showing him around, it was like he was 5th year senior.

One other note, Ash was also at the game and he is RIPPED. No joke, he looked like a running back or a slot wide receiver. Don't know if the added strength will translate to extra minutes in a crowded backcourt, but he definitely put in work over the summer.

Can he play cornerback? :-0

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT