ADVERTISEMENT

Refund on Golf Course Parking Pass?

catfans5

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2011
Evanston has a couple of inches of snow on the ground for the golf course parking lot where I got booted after not wanting to pony up $2500 for a parking pass after years of donations. I knew and understood the rules. When in the west lot, the lot would be plowed and we could park and tailgate. No idea what they will do for the golf course parking lot with this snow which will not melt in time. If the lot is not passable, do we get a refund?

That is crazy - snow already in Evanston. Spoke to the Anchorage office this morning and temps have been in the 40s without a snowflake in sight.

The high school football season is over in Alaska so if the teams have need of an available snow free field, Alaska is just a charter flight away.

That is crazy - snow already in Evanston. Spoke to the Anchorage office this morning and temps have been in the 40s without a snowflake in sight.

The high school football season is over in Alaska so if the teams have need of an available snow free field, Alaska is just a charter flight away.
They better refund us. I donated specifically to be there. If we can’t park and tailgate it’s not worth a penny to me. I can park closer for free without tailgating.

Evanston has a couple of inches of snow on the ground for the golf course parking lot where I got booted after not wanting to pony up $2500 for a parking pass after years of donations. I knew and understood the rules. When in the west lot, the lot would be plowed and we could park and tailgate. No idea what they will do for the golf course parking lot with this snow which will not melt in time. If the lot is not passable, do we get a refund?

Seriously??? It's a 2.5 inch snow.

We could relocate the game to the blue field in Barrow. Trade the view of Lake Michigan for a view of the Arctic Ocean.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
We have parked there before when there has been snow.
Also, it’s supposed to be in the mid 30’s later in the week.

Alaska, this may make your head explode, but we got some snow in Texas last night too. Temps here won't get out of the 40s until Friday. Unusually cold any time of year, but especially pre-Thanksgiving.

I’m not Cheryl Scott, but isn’t this fairly common with the jet stream this time of year?

I’m not Cheryl Scott, but isn’t this fairly common with the jet stream this time of year?

It is actually the Japanese Current that warms (relatively speaking) the coastal areas such as Anchorage, but we would usually have snow by now.

My birthday is October 15th and growing up in Alaska that was often the date of our first snow. In more recent years not typically that early though.

I don’t know anyone whose paid $2500 in donations for the Golf Lots.

NU does not do refunds. Offers special deals on future basketball and football tickets they can't sell.

$100 is minimum to keep your points active. While I don't have specific knowledge I doubt there were any $100 donors that didn't get golf course parking.
Are the golf course lots nearly full. I had a south golf lot pass for one season and there seemed to be quite a bit of space.

Are the golf course lots nearly full. I had a south golf lot pass for one season and there seemed to be quite a bit of space.
For the past two seasons South Golf has gotten much, much more crowded.
Add in the sometimes overly aggressive parking staff and it’s a lot less pleasant than it was in all of the other years since it opened.

Reactions: WhiskersMagee
I stopped drinking that purple kool-aid four years ago and have only donated only enough. After this shit-show this year expect less renewals.

Fitz’ circus with McCall’s Offensive Follies are going to kill the fanbase

ADVERTISEMENT