ADVERTISEMENT

Roddy

Is that it, then? I don’t know of anyone else NU has been actively recuiting.

Bank the scholarships for transfers if we can't get sure things. In this day and age, having 1-2 open scholies every year is ideal. You can't play 12 guys anyways, and if you can get a Taylor or a Turner who have proven themselves at this level, you want to make sure you have room for them.

Outlier.

My son is at CSU.

You have to visit the campus to understand.

For some kids the mountains and the western girls are too much to pass up.

I knew it. He must have gotten laid there. 17 year old kids and their hormones. Nothing you can do about that.

Reactions: cat inkansas
Bank the scholarships for transfers if we can't get sure things. In this day and age, having 1-2 open scholies every year is ideal. You can't play 12 guys anyways, and if you can get a Taylor or a Turner who have proven themselves at this level, you want to make sure you have room for them.
I agree. Amazing we get Turner for two years. Kid is an absolute stud! Think outside the box.

Outlier.

My son is at CSU.

You have to visit the campus to understand.

For some kids the mountains and the western girls are too much to pass up.
Yeah, I watched the CSU / Hawaii football game a couple of months ago and was highly motivated to re-apply for undergrad. Kind of like Rodney Dangerfield.

Reactions: IGNORE2
When he's not training for his sport, my boy gets up weekends, hops in his car and drives up into the mountains with friends. Depending on time of year, they either hike or ski the entire day.

In Ft. Collins, roughly half of the vehicles are pick up trucks. The next overweight kid I see out there will be the first. They are rail thin....they drink but it doesn't seem to excess....their focus is on being physically active. The scenery is stunning in every sense of the word.

It's a land grant school and he's studying ag economics....all around great experience.

Bummer. Time to scout the transfer market hard and otherwise focus on landing a top-tier lead guard in 2020.

Reactions: IGNORE2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT