ADVERTISEMENT

Rondale Moore has opted back in

Even though he makes Purdue a much tougher matchup for the Cats, I'm glad he's opting back in. He's the most fun player to watch in all of CFB.
It’ll also mean more preseason coverage of Purdue and more coverage of Purdue’s weird coach’s son being sad. “Get back.”

Since the BIG has decided to use daily rapid antigen testing to help keep everyone involved safe, I'd like to announce that TheC has also opted back into (watching) the 2020 season.

I'm still concerned about soft-tissue injuries exacerbated by ramping up and down and then up again. Look no further than last weekend in the pros. But that's not the same existential threat as COVID.

Since the BIG has decided to use daily rapid antigen testing to help keep everyone involved safe, I'd like to announce that TheC has also opted back into (watching) the 2020 season.
They dont need you back in so unsure why you felt like you or other sensitive peeps need to announce?
fans wanna know

• Haha
Reactions: nugnrfan82
With both him and David bell in the game it changes my perception of this game from a win to a loss.

ADVERTISEMENT