ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors

Aging Booster

Apr 10, 2014
Yaseen rethinking his commitment. Wonder if the loss of Atkinson or McCall has anything to do with it.

This rumor is not a good bargaining chip as I can wait for weeks for good news; for bad news I can wait forever. Signing day is only 2 days away.

Hope this is not the case, especially given NU had his back earlier this year with that dispute over his eligibility.

We will see. I don’t blame him for exploring his options, I guess.

Reactions: Aging Booster
That was a really good Fleetwood Mac album.
Except they spelled it kind of funny.
FMacRumours.PNG

Reactions: Hungry Jack
I wouldnt think any of our commitments would flip at this point or because of Mccall. Didnt he just stop back on campus? Hardly a sign he will flip.

Let’s hope he makes the right decision. I don’t like knocking other B1G schools but honestly having been to all of them Purdue is my least favorite campus and I think their athletic department does the least to set kids up for success after graduation. Don’t get me wrong it’s a fine school. It’s just a huge step back from NU and really most of the conference.

Purdue loves to throw the ball and they usually have good QB's. They also have had some excellent WR's the past two years. That's the attraction. The rest of the school is drab and boring, the stadium is shabby, and their team colors suck. And yes, Purdue has been horrible at graduating their players in the past because they double down and dig deep for dimbulbs. Probably not a scholarship science or engineering student on the team. But they have a big base drum which is important.

Purdue loves to throw the ball and they usually have good QB's. They also have had some excellent WR's the past two years. That's the attraction. The rest of the school is drab and boring, the stadium is shabby, and their team colors suck. And yes, Purdue has been horrible at graduating their players in the past because they double down and dig deep for dimbulbs. Probably not a scholarship science or engineering student on the team. But they have a big base drum which is important.
Sindelar graduated as a EE. That major is at least as hard as anything NU offers. Don’t be a homer. Purdue takes their academics very seriously. That is one reason sports has taken a back seat.

is this where the loser nerds get together to discuss their shit hole athletic department? no offensive skill player would want to play for Fitz. boring outdated style of play. why are you all so butthurt?

LOL, come back when Brohm is able to post a better than .500 record. Pathetic.

How’d y’all like that ass kicking? Good news. I think if O’Connell had gone down my dad was the next guy off the bench and you guys might have held on.

Ass kicking? Please don’t make me laugh. Come back to talk smack when Brohm gets you guys over .500 in two consecutive seasons. You guys have to pay a coach $6 million just so you can win 6 games a year. $1 million per victory if you are lucky. I hope Brohm is saving his money.

LOL, come back when Brohm is able to post a better than .500 record. Pathetic.
He has Darrell Hazel holdovers making up the majority of his roster.

Its nice to know you are a fan of a program with some of the most losses in basketball and football in NCAA division 1 history. What an absolute steaming pile of excrement your AD is. No wonder you're bitter. I'd be too having to endure that garbage for years.

How’d y’all like that ass kicking? Good news. I think if O’Connell had gone down my dad was the next guy off the bench and you guys might have held on.

It took forever to arrive! Are we gonna have to wait 5 more years for the next one?

He has Darrell Hazel holdovers making up the majority of his roster.

Its nice to know you are a fan of a program with some of the most losses in basketball and football in NCAA division 1 history. What an absolute steaming pile of excrement your AD is. No wonder you're bitter. I'd be too having to endure that garbage for years.

That’s what I thought. Just a bunch of bs excuses. Go shovel that crap on your own board, no one here is buying or cares. Purdue football is irrelevant. Bye, Bye!

is this where the loser nerds get together to discuss their shit hole athletic department? no offensive skill player would want to play for Fitz. boring outdated style of play. why are you all so butthurt?

No sign of intelligence in this one.

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
Ass kicking? Please don’t make me laugh. Come back to talk smack when Brohm gets you guys over .500 in two consecutive seasons. You guys have to pay a coach $6 million just so you can win 6 games a year. $1 million per victory if you are lucky. I hope Brohm is saving his money.

So you’re saying you won?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT