ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors

One year TOTALLY makes a trend. Way to go.

1 season = 12 games = 48 quarters.

Stats class says 48 is a large enough sample size.

NW blew a 14 pt lead to a team it had dominated thanks to Darrell Hazell.

The trend is happening whether you like to admit it or not.

Stretcccchhhhhhhhh

This thread is great. NW fans really defending their program. I can only imagine how amazing they think their basketball program is now since they made the tournament finally.

Reactions: TheGunner
This thread is great. NW fans really defending their program. I can only imagine how amazing they think their basketball program is now since they made the tournament finally.
Purdue fans are pretty cool. They are you usually pretty measured about declaring triumph prematurely. You are either drunk or haven’t seen your team live the last decade. NU can’t talk trash with a lot of teams, but your team has been dominated over the last decade. wake me up when you get 10 wins or sniff the division title. Minny is a better program right now!

Yawn. Come back here after you have actually won more games than you lost in football. You haven't sniffed a B1G division championship ever.

Wow what brilliant math. A 300-level course over in West Lafayette teach you that?

Yawn. Come back here after you have actually won more games than you lost in football. You haven't sniffed a B1G division championship ever.

Must be tough once basketball season starts around here. I’d hate having to talk about my 3 win ftball team year round.

Must be tough once basketball season starts around here. I’d hate having to talk about my 3 win ftball team year round.

It's going to be fun talking football around here for a long time. This year was a blip. Purdoo on the other hand has to face the reality of their trend of 7 wins -> 6 wins -> 4 wins. So double down on your 4 win season while you can, and pray that your trend doesn't continue next year.

You have a lot more experience talking about 3 win football teams than we do in recent times, so any advice would be appreciated.

I admire how Purdue is able to “get better” every year while managing to win fewer and fewer games. Truly impressive.

Purdue fans must be the Willy Lomans of the B1G.

Things have sunk to a near all-time low when we are getting trolled by 4-8 Purdue fans. Really, Purdue? Pounding your chest about a 4-8 season? :confused: I mean, these sad schmucks lost to Illinois 24-6. At least when we have a down year, we still beat Illinois.

Things have sunk to a near all-time low when we are getting trolled by 4-8 Purdue fans. Really, Purdue? Pounding your chest about a 4-8 season? :confused: I mean, these sad schmucks lost to Illinois 24-6. At least when we have a down year, we still beat Illinois.
Brother, sometimes the Internet is so unfathomably stupid you want to gouge your eyes with a spatula to relieve the pressure in your brain. We have 5 pages of fans of programs with a collective 7 wins tearing at each other like jackals---all because of the fickleness of a high school kid. That is the Internet on a bad, bad day.

Brother, sometimes the Internet is so unfathomably stupid you want to gouge your eyes with a spatula to relieve the pressure in your brain. We have 5 pages of fans of programs with a collective 7 wins tearing at each other like jackals---all because of the fickleness of a high school kid. That is the Internet on a bad, bad day.

LOL. Someone opened up something forbidden in W. Lafayette and released the Purdoo fans like a horde of locusts in Biblical proportions. I guess the fans of two teams that aren't going bowling this year have nothing better to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT