ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers tickets

ricko654321

Nov 15, 2006
Have most people gotten tickets through NU? I was just checking Stubhub and they are somewhat cheap but not extremely cheap... just curious of others' thoughts.

As I always do for road games, and I've been to over seventy of 'em, I'm going through the NU allotment. Although there are better (and likely cheaper) seats to be had on the secondary market, I always prefer to sit with the best-attired folks in the entire stadium. :D

As I always do for road games, and I've been to over seventy of 'em, I'm going through the NU allotment. Although there are better (and likely cheaper) seats to be had on the secondary market, I always prefer to sit with the best-attired folks in the entire stadium. :D
What section are the NU seats in?

Have most people gotten tickets through NU? I was just checking Stubhub and they are somewhat cheap but not extremely cheap... just curious of others' thoughts.
I just bought 9 tickets in Section 110. Prices had been gradually trending down and finally decided just to pull the trigger. The NU sections are 112 and 113, so we are right in that area just a bit better sightlines. If anyone else is buying online on the secondary market, we welcome additional NU fans over in 110 (and that general area - there are more seats available in 110 and also in 111).

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
I just bought 9 tickets in Section 110. Prices had been gradually trending down and finally decided just to pull the trigger. The NU sections are 112 and 113, so we are right in that area just a bit better sightlines. If anyone else is buying online on the secondary market, we welcome additional NU fans over in 110 (and that general area - there are more seats available in 110 and also in 111).

110 sounds good. Thanks for posting. I'll be there. #ExpectVictory

Reactions: ricko654321

See you there. I'm planning to take NJ Transit (shouldn't be too bad?).

Still mulling whether to do the NU alumni tailgate. Willing to entertain better offers and bring my fair share.

See you there. I'm planning to take NJ Transit (shouldn't be too bad?).

Still mulling whether to do the NU alumni tailgate. Willing to entertain better offers and bring my fair share.
Believe we are taking the ~715am train. Some folks staying out in NJ. We will tailgate in the lots somewhere. Haven’t planned that out yet. Alumni tailgate is in our experience usually a bit staid, though I know some folks that are doing that for this one. Will be happy to share a beer, talk football or toss a football with any Cats fans (or friendly Rutgers fans) that we stumble across.

Hoping to beat Nebraska first then go for 2 in a row next week!

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
ADVERTISEMENT