ADVERTISEMENT

Scottie Lindsey and wrassler are back! Look for the Wildcats to make a run for the NCAA Tournament!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
I like the fact that Scottie kept his shots from around the three point land and not those eighty yard bombs from ten feet behind the arc. Plus he took it to the rim. I love the pressure we are putting on offenses by playing the forward press. We are gonna need everyone on th bench as our legs will get tired. Still, I see a rejuvenated defense and a potent offense if we can keep our pressure going for all four quarters of our Big Ten battles! Go Cats says wrassler!

Reactions: mickbula
I like the fact that Scottie kept his shots from around the three point land and not those eighty yard bombs from ten feet behind the arc. Plus he took it to the rim. I love the pressure we are putting on offenses by playing the forward press. We are gonna need everyone on th bench as our legs will get tired. Still, I see a rejuvenated defense and a potent offense if we can keep our pressure going for all four quarters of our Big Ten battles! Go Cats says wrassler!
Wrassler, you called it right in the Autumn with the football team! So why not now with CC/and the basketball team? I think they just need a few more wins in a row and they'll get into a groove! This is the time for our seniors to get hot shooting and lead the defense too! Lindsey will soon get his confidence back and start dominating games with his shooting and defense! Go Cats!!

Wrassler, you called it right in the Autumn with the football team! So why not now with CC/and the basketball team? I think they just need a few more wins in a row and they'll get into a groove! This is the time for our seniors to get hot shooting and lead the defense too! Lindsey will soon get his confidence back and start dominating games with his shooting and defense! Go Cats!!
U r right! Small adjustments.

We got the talent! There in lies the problem! Two of our biggest defensive lapses are Falzon and Scottie. Falzon let the GT guard blow right past em when we lost. The real problem is exceptionally talented small forwards or guards in the BT! These guys are quick and can dribble! Law,Ash, Scottie and Gaines can handle em,but not Skelly and Falzon. That’s why zone works,along with the press. It’s all getting the correct schemes for Collins. The talent is there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT