ADVERTISEMENT

Seasons tickets

Last week I received confirmation that my funds that were for last year's season tix were successfully applied to the 2021 season---No info if those funds completely cover this year's tix or not. In the email, my new ticket office rep introduced himself and suggested I give him a call to get to know each other. Overall, a positive step so far.

I believe there is no cost increase, our rep reached out as well. We are also in North Golf Course lot for tailgating. Not sure what the rules will be on tailgating and if I remember correctly NU let the lease lapse last year, so I hope that is resolved as well.

Smart move!
Got my offer to purchase in the email today, got the 6 home games but will wait on the Wrigley one. Seat backs are 49$. 6 games in section 130 is 244$, a bargain.All we need now is for the team to follow through on "NeXT Man Up " for our departed teammates. Wonder how Jason Gold will be after his injury last year? And lots of other questions.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Got my offer to purchase in the email today, got the 6 home games but will wait on the Wrigley one. Seat backs are 49$. 6 games in section 130 is 244$, a bargain.All we need now is for the team to follow through on "NeXT Man Up " for our departed teammates. Wonder how Jason Gold will be after his injury last year? And lots of other questions.
I received an invoice for $305/seat($1220 total) for my tickets in 130 but NU did not credit me for last years purchase. A call to the ticket office solved the problem.

Reactions: nu greek
I received an invoice for $305/seat($1220 total) for my tickets in 130 but NU did not credit me for last years purchase. A call to the ticket office solved the problem.
They were hoping no doubt that out of the goodness of your pocketbook, that last year would be a donation.

Seasoned tickets. The ones they have left over from last year.
I had season tickets for 25 years but there simply was no reason for me to get excited about renewing them since the tailgate situation was blown up with parking lot restrictions. This season, with only 11,000 total seats being allocated, parking will be no problem anyways. Without the need for a parking pass, why would anyone get season tickets since half of the tickets may very well be in the endzone?
Fans wanna know

I had season tickets for 25 years but there simply was no reason for me to get excited about renewing them since the tailgate situation was blown up with parking lot restrictions. This season, with only 11,000 total seats being allocated, parking will be no problem anyways. Without the need for a parking pass, why would anyone get season tickets since half of the tickets may very well be in the endzone?
Fans wanna know

Cool.

The 2021 Football Season Ticket Renewal Online Form looks like this;

Park Lot Areas;

East lot
West Lot
Golf Course with Tailgating
Golf Course Parking Only
Covered Parking
East Accessible
West Accessible

Looks like to me there is no more Golf Course-North, Golf Course-Central or Golf Course South

Wrigley Game Price Ticket Tiers (Per Ticket) are;

$200.00
$150.00
$125.00
$100.00
$85.00
$60.00

As usual there is no Wrigley Seating Chart showing Ticket Price Tier Areas

The 2021 Football Season Ticket Renewal Online Form looks like this;

Park Lot Areas;

East lot
West Lot
Golf Course with Tailgating
Golf Course Parking Only
Covered Parking
East Accessible
West Accessible

Looks like to me there is no more Golf Course-North, Golf Course-Central or Golf Course South

Wrigley Game Price Ticket Tiers (Per Ticket) are;

$200.00
$150.00
$125.00
$100.00
$85.00
$60.00

As usual there is no Wrigley Seating Chart showing Ticket Price Tier Areas
I am interested to learn was the golf course tailgating vs parking means........

Ticket Rep says they’re still talking with Canal Shores and if there are Golf North, South & Central, they’ll reach back out to those who select golf course parking

if there’s no tailgating, that means nada in lots. Illinois projected to open by July

Reactions: Bwm57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT