ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for IU-NU

Wow, this NU team is bad. Truly the worst offensive team I can remember. No exaggeration. I thought we’d show a little something on offense tonight against a very mediocre defense, but same old garbage from us. We have nothing even close to a playmaker that can make anything happen.

Watching this is about as painful as watching football can be.

I am out. Sorry to smear these boards with negativity recently but I guess I just need to vent. What a bad year. Feel bad for the team. But they gotta turn it around and it starts with their leader making some changes.

Go Cats!

Reactions: drewjin
I am out. Sorry to smear these boards with negativity recently but I guess I just need to vent. What a bad year. Feel bad for the team. But they gotta turn it around and it starts with their leader making some changes.

Go Cats!
what changes do you suggest? This is a team with players that have not stepped up. Changing OC's would make us feel better, but the new OC would have the same QB, the same OL, and the same receivers.

Wow, this NU team is bad. Truly the worst offensive team I can remember. No exaggeration. I thought we’d show a little something on offense tonight against a very mediocre defense, but same old garbage from us. We have nothing even close to a playmaker that can make anything happen.

Watching this is about as painful as watching football can be.
The lack of playmakers is purely recruiting. Build a new facility, sign the coach to a huge deal, go to the conference title game .... and then go 2-10.

what changes do you suggest? This is a team with players that have not stepped up. Changing OC's would make us feel better, but the new OC would have the same QB, the same OL, and the same receivers.
Yeah and what do you want to bet we start losing some of the recruits?

Game is going from ugly to worse than ugly.

Well, according to the IU fans here, it is that they are SO GOOD!
I have usually rooted for them because they have been so terrible every year. I am starting to have reservations watching body slams, blitz’s bombs and coach whining when they are kicking NU in the nuts. They have a good team, I am not sure they are acting like they have been there before.

I have usually rooted for them because they have been so terrible every year. I am starting to have reservations watching body slams, blitz’s bombs and coach whining when they are kicking NU in the nuts. They have a good team, I am not sure they are acting like they have been there before.

Suck it up and take it. We have had to for YEARS.

This might be the worst football team in the history of the Conference. We have not had one lead all season other than UNLV.

Suck it up and take it. We have had to for YEARS.
Sorry but you are not familiar with our history if you think we haven’t “taken it” for most of the last 70 years. Both schools have been through a rough generation or two.

I see Mueller in for Paddy. Hope he's not injured.

We are losing 34-3 and you’re complaining about the punter?!
Take a deep breath Pukejag, I simply commented that I don’t like those punts.
I never said that was why they were losing the game.
I know your schtick is to jump on everyone and that makes you important.

ADVERTISEMENT