ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for Nebraska vs. NU

Good hard fought win. Showed some poise at the end.

What NU has been MISSING during the 13 game losing streak. CCC says the team is learning how to win and the last two games show what he's talking about.

The MD W was an upset and apparently a bigger W for that, but UNL no longer resembles the cellar-dweller season they've played. I wouldn't be surprised to see them win a couple in the tournament.

Too bad there's no video of the locker room. Maybe NU has found a home court advantage at last.

Congrats to the team for hanging in there and in there and in there. They're gonna feel some confidence and I wouldn't be surprised to see them win a couple in the tournament. GO CATS!

Reactions: drewjin and zbag51
Was following on ESPN and said 78-77 end of half and then corrected to 79-78. My bad

I noticed that too after listening to the end of the game and turning it off immediately. Freaking out until ESPN gave us those final two pts.

• Haha
Reactions: drewjin
What NU has been MISSING during the 13 game losing streak. CCC says the team is learning how to win and the last two games show what he's talking about.

The MD W was an upset and apparently a bigger W for that, but UNL no longer resembles the cellar-dweller season they've played. I wouldn't be surprised to see them win a couple in the tournament.

Too bad there's no video of the locker room. Maybe NU has found a home court advantage at last.

Congrats to the team for hanging in there and in there and in there. They're gonna feel some confidence and I wouldn't be surprised to see them win a couple in the tournament. GO CATS!
Must be because Marquee Network is televising the game, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT