ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for the Music City Bowl

Why why why would you do that? I didn’t think they could top that 4th and 1 decision to double reverse, but this is close.

Fitz deserves this loss. Hope he finally makes some personal changes.

Stupid Fitz now blowing 2 timeouts that we will need if they convert here.

That onside kick was worse than Fitz's 4th down call. They didn't give themselves a chance..

Well..... we won. Still seems like we were a lot better than that team, so it was closer than it should have been.

Come on, did anyone really doubt the outcome?

Fitz made all the right calls. Let the kids play. No biggie. Stoops did the same thing and let his kids play as well when they went for 2. 2 Good coaches.

We won 10 games and have the longest winning streak in football. Let's hope we have a QB ready when we open up with Big Ten play against a bowl winner in Purdue in August. We play 3 bowl teams to start the season, two winners, i.e., Duke and Purdue. I hope that Daniel Jones isn't back but Gaziano will fix him if he is.

Fitz made all the right calls. Let the kids play. No biggie. Stoops did the same thing and let his kids play as well when they went for 2. 2 Good coaches.

We won 10 games and have the longest winning streak in football. Let's hope we have a QB ready when we open up with Big Ten play against a bowl winner in Purdue in August. We play 3 bowl teams to start the season, two winners, i.e., Duke and Purdue. I hope that Daniel Jones isn't back but Gaziano will fix him if he is.

Uh, UCF would like a word with you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT