ADVERTISEMENT

Second Half Thread - NU v Purdue

I really hate all the color talk about the coaches and the guys in the box

I feel a blough fumble
If northwestern ends up losing this game, this would totally be on Fitz, replacing a hot as hell QB to give a walk on playing time. Thomson has not really been on since the first change. Thomson is an NFL WB, Green is an average walk on. Just saying what can be seen in the NU offense basically coming to a standstill

Blough doesn’t scare me much hope they keep him in and we give him poor field position

If northwestern ends up losing this game, this would totally be on Fitz, replacing a hot as hell QB to give a walk on playing time. Thomson has not really been on since the first change. Thomson is an NFL WB, Green is an average walk on. Just saying what can be seen in the NU offense basically coming to a standstill
Who is Thomson?

Who is Thomson?

I can only justify that they wanted to protect him and just preordained that he would come out...not sure we will ever know.

I don't like these weeknight games. This one is going to end past midnight here in the East and then it will take me another hour to wind down, win or lose.

The fact they are still playing green makes this idea seem more firm that they have committed to not overworking Thorson.

no first down and td is the end of the end of this drive. TJ Green puts his mark on the program...and establishes himself as a sold QB for the rest of this national championship season...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT