ADVERTISEMENT

Second Half Thread - NU v Purdue

If northwestern ends up losing this game, this would totally be on Fitz, replacing a hot as hell QB to give a walk on playing time. Thomson has not really been on since the first change. Thomson is an NFL WB, Green is an average walk on. Just saying what can be seen in the NU offense basically coming to a standstill

Is this what you think happened?

If so, you’re a total idiot.

Reactions: NU Houston
Our kid does not have the leg over here. Go for the first down here and then go for it on 4th

Take the win and go home!

Kind of an agitating win. I felt like this winning the Music City bowl because of the injuries and ejections.

But it’s a win!!!!!!!

Reactions: TerraCat
It will be interesting for me to hear what Fitz and guys like MR Cat 95 have to say about this game.

Well, if all the victories are like this, I may have to just read about it n the news paper. I'm exhausted.
I could’ve stopped watching at halftime and not missed any highlights. That was kind of a painful second half, not sure what to take away from it.

Anybody else notice how many snaps Kent got at DT? Not on the 2-deep but played a bunch.

He is huge. Must be really hitting the weights and training table with Cam Green. Also Pretty sure Newsome won himself the other starting CB job tonight:

ADVERTISEMENT