ADVERTISEMENT

Second half thread

I don't know why I bothered to watch this game. I don't think I have ever been so disgusted with the team as I am after this game. Wish we had lost by 20.

I don't know why I bothered to watch this game. I don't think I have ever been so disgusted with the team as I am after this game. Wish we had lost by 20.
Disgusting waste of time. Totally outplayed them all game. This just sucks plain and simple. Can't get a F***ing first down!!!

Cats won this game on paper but shouldn't have because of blown td return. Mcall is one of the worst oc s I have ever seen

Did fitz just bash the defense for giving up a couple plays at the end. R u finnnn kidding me fitz!!!!!!!

Two of the last four plays were reviewed and reversed favorable to the cats. Wiscy fans must feel like shit with the way that one ended. I'll take the win :) 9-2

Reactions: nu greek
enjoy the win.........we have weaknesses and we overcome with our strengths and character of our players.....I think that is a pretty good narrative I can live with. GO CATS

So Fitz is scared of interceptions? He's wrong. What he should be scared of is going 3 and out every series and scoring ZERO points since Bucky gave us 7.

So he should have called slant patterns like UW did? It cost them 2 turnovers, one we took in for a TD and the other for a FG! Three and out is a LOT better than tossing picks! Thorson is not ready yet to be throwing against a great defense featuring 2 great LB's and a great safety.

It's absolutely the truth. If people don't want to hear it, that's just too damn bad.

This defense deserves better. The fans deserve better. I don't know how Shirtboy Phillips can watch this and not simply insist that Fitz fire everybody.

This has me laughing my butt off! Thanks Stupor!

Hey don't say that about mcall. Ull be considered a troll by some

I will say that after sleeping on it and going back and looking at how Wisconsin's defense performed in past games at Camp Randall it certainly doesn't look as bad a day later. It was just so infuriating during the game with the defense having the most dominating performance I have seen maybe ever. But hey, we won, are 9-2 and I am happy as hell. Let's see how the Offense does in the remaining two games, they have shown flashes this year at times and Thorson has win more than one game for us with his legs.

GO CATS!!

ADVERTISEMENT