ADVERTISEMENT

Second Half

Wisconsin's DL getting some pressure.

I guess we really aren't attempting FGs...

Such a promising drive, ending in nothing. Ugh.

Thorson is wildly underthrowing his targets today. Skowronek had nothing but open field in front of him. Lucky for Clayton that Ben is good at adjusting to the throw. Earlier he was bailed out by the PI call on the throw to Fessler.

Such a promising drive, ending in nothing. Ugh.

Thorson is wildly underthrowing his targets today. Skowronek had nothing but open field in front of him. Lucky for Clayton that Ben is good at adjusting to the throw. Earlier he was bailed out by the PI call on the throw to Fessler.

The wind could be a factor.

Agree with Brady Quinn that Thorson is a little late on throws. Not making decision to throw early enough when a guy gets open. I think the WR’s are doing their job today.

Only thing I don't like is the lateral side-to-side runs. Didn't work on Rutgers either.

Thorson not having a great throwing game. Lot of velocity perhaps too much on that short one.

The wind could be a factor.

Yep, very possible. Wisco tried a 62 yarder in the opposite direction. Gotta think the wind factored into that decision.

If the wind is in play, that Thorson laser to McGowan is even more impressive.

I want to give McCall a bark collar and push the button every time we run that slow wide crap
Yeah I don't get it. We're getting good push on their line and Bowser is punching 3-6 yards each time he goes straight at their front 7. The wide runs have not really worked.

Agree with Brady Quinn that Thorson is a little late on throws. Not making decision to throw early enough when a guy gets open. I think the WR’s are doing their job today.

Some of his critiques make sense, but blaming that drop by Pugh on Thorson’s throw...not so much.

Reactions: Jonny2TheP
ADVERTISEMENT