ADVERTISEMENT

Single games prices

Sec.112

Jun 17, 2001
God knows I hate to shill for NU. Let's think of this as more of a PSA.

Today, NU had a B10 single-game ticket pre-sale for STHs. Tickets for the usual sold out games were $119 for the lower level and $99 for the upper level. For Nebraska, it's $75 for lowers and $50 for upstairs.

Interesting pricing for a program still trying to build its fan base for a 7000+ seat arena.

Anyhow, if you plan to attend anything in the ballpark of four or five games and don't want to battle the secondary market - at those prices - you might want to consider season tickets while you still can - especially in the upper level.

God knows I hate to shill for NU. Let's think of this as more of a PSA.

Today, NU had a B10 single-game ticket pre-sale for STHs. Tickets for the usual sold out games were $119 for the lower level and $99 for the upper level. For Nebraska, it's $75 for lowers and $50 for upstairs.

Interesting pricing for a program still trying to build its fan base for a 7000+ seat arena.

Anyhow, if you plan to attend anything in the ballpark of four or five games and don't want to battle the secondary market - at those prices - you might want to consider season tickets while you still can - especially in the upper level.
Lower bowl required donations but I don't think they are required for most of upper deck.

As far as the pricing, incentive for STs. But probably easier to get tickets for most games on secondary market

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT