ADVERTISEMENT

So, we have played things close to the vest.

sprinkler2

Aug 31, 2007
Against EIU we ran a very limited play book. So much so that EIU could often key on one RB in the backfield. Is this the week we open things up? Do we have a competitive advantage as Duke has not yet see most of our passing routes? Is Thorson ready to sling the ball around and will his timing be on the mark?

We should open it up enough to win, if that's possible. However, I agree with Fitz that you do not open the playbook big time until coference play begins.

Against EIU we ran a very limited play book. So much so that EIU could often key on one RB in the backfield. Is this the week we open things up? Do we have a competitive advantage as Duke has not yet see most of our passing routes? Is Thorson ready to sling the ball around and will his timing be on the mark?

any chance there's anything bigger up the sleeve? e.g. two QBs or something like that?

We should open it up enough to win, if that's possible. However, I agree with Fitz that you do not open the playbook big time until coference play begins.
Why would that be the case.? If Fitz doesn't think that W's against Duke and Ball St. are not important to Bowl Committees then someone ,maybe Philips needs to tell him that he is incorrect. You are also incorrect BTW.

Why would that be the case.? If Fitz doesn't think that W's against Duke and Ball St. are not important to Bowl Committees then someone ,maybe Philips needs to tell him that he is incorrect. You are also incorrect BTW.

WTF are you talking about? Where do you get the idea that Fitz doesn't want to beat Duke or Ball State? Stop putting words in his mouth that aren't there.

Play book will be wide open. Ball State will be less open but more than what we saw vs EIU

WTF are you talking about? Where do you get the idea that Fitz doesn't want to beat Duke or Ball State? Stop putting words in his mouth that aren't there.
I'm F-ing talking about what was stated that Fitz has said. Have a F-ing nice evening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT