ADVERTISEMENT

So, who wants to start a WR NCAA Pool?

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
You can set it up on any platform you choose. Just usr WildcatReport in the group title. You can use the normal scoring. I’ll provide prizes, as usual. The pool organizer will get a free month membership, too.

Who’s my volunteer?

Reactions: lunker35
Yes, I know it's a UK avatar. My undergrad degree is from Kentucky, but I've been following NU football and basketball for over 40 years. I worked there a few years and was a football season ticket holder and still attend two to three games a year. Although I rarely post, I'm on the football board often and to a lesser degree the basketball board. I will gladly oversee this massive responsibility.

If anyone is interested, Adam Mendelson (Medill ‘02) runs a pool that exceeded 1,000+ entries last year.

He sends entirely-too-long game summaries every night, and gives out a ‘Fiercest Wildcat’ the highest ranking NU grad. It’s tremendously fun - well worth the small small entry fee.

He was at MLB Radio previously, which means you get to compete against former Mets GM Steve Phillips and MLB closer Brad Lidge and former Cub/Expo/Marlin/other Cliff Floydand others.

Entry details are here. Tell him I sent you if you join.

http://mendelblog.blogspot.com/

I fully endorse *also*’competing in any WildcatReport bracket.

I created a Yahoo bracket pool. I will also provide the number one guaranteed winning tip...don't pick like me.

Congrats, 84, you got the job! If you haven’t seen it yet, I posted a message and link to the pool at the top of the board (and the other boards) this morning.

Thanks!

Wow.... I got the Auburn-Virginia match-up right. But I got the wrong Michigan school and had Duke taking the title, so I'm out.

ChicagoCat. Thanks for establishing the Yahoo group. Did you have a bracket in it.[/Q

I (McGaw Hall Track) was in second place after the first two rounds. Then, the only possible explanation is a major scandal is being perpetrated with the sole purpose of preventing me from winning the bracket...either that or I just pick really poorly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT