ADVERTISEMENT

Some info on Anthony Tyus..

MFarrell

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2001
He’s a big back and powerful at 6-foot-0, 210-pounds but he has nimble feet as well. He was dominant as a junior with 1,861 yards and 19 touchdowns. He was named first team All-State and is a member of the Detroit Free Press Dream Team along with many other accolades. He’s a very solid get out of Michigan.

I like the way he runs through arm tackles with ease and he’s not a burner but yet he still runs away from people. I don’t see him as a long threat in college but he will churn out yardage and run with leverage and power. He can also catch the ball which is a plus.

he runs hurdles in track which I like a lot for backs like him because it allows them to add explosion in their hips and lower body and hurdle ankle tackles.

stay safe everyone.

He’s a big back and powerful at 6-foot-0, 210-pounds but he has nimble feet as well. He was dominant as a junior with 1,861 yards and 19 touchdowns. He was named first team All-State and is a member of the Detroit Free Press Dream Team along with many other accolades. He’s a very solid get out of Michigan.

I like the way he runs through arm tackles with ease and he’s not a burner but yet he still runs away from people. I don’t see him as a long threat in college but he will churn out yardage and run with leverage and power. He can also catch the ball which is a plus.

he runs hurdles in track which I like a lot for backs like him because it allows them to add explosion in their hips and lower body and hurdle ankle tackles.

stay safe everyone.

He’s gonna look great in that Northwestern stripe!

Go Cats!!

An exciting get. Question for the mavens : Do you think he can add 10 lb. of good weight while not compromising speed?

He doesn't really need to. Should be focused almost entirely on speed development for the next six years.

OK. Thx. I was hoping that if he could add 10 lbs without compromising speed, he might become an AJ Dillon type bruiser at around 220 or so...Anyway, glad to have him at any weight.

OK. Thx. I was hoping that if he could add 10 lbs without compromising speed, he might become an AJ Dillon type bruiser at around 220 or so...Anyway, glad to have him at any weight.

AJ Dillon did a 4.53 40 at the Combine at 247 pounds, ridiculous 41-inch vertical, 10-11 broad jump, etc. Dude is/was extremely explosive and much bigger.

stay safe everyone.

A hurdler like ... Mike Trumpy. Loved his 80 yd TD run at Wrigley but injuries cut his production.

ADVERTISEMENT