ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Break for WR

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
Just a heads up that the LouV family is officially on Spring Break. We left yesterday and will be out of town until next Saturday. I'll be around on the board from time to time, of course, but won't be writing any stories -- just posting relevant stories from the Rivals network or from NU. The Cats will be back for spring practice this week, but unfortunately I won't be there. I'll have to tough it out on a beach in The Bahamas instead.

Just a heads up that the LouV family is officially on Spring Break. We left yesterday and will be out of town until next Saturday. I'll be around on the board from time to time, of course, but won't be writing any stories -- just posting relevant stories from the Rivals network or from NU. The Cats will be back for spring practice this week, but unfortunately I won't be there. I'll have to tough it out on a beach in The Bahamas instead.

I cannot thank you enough for inviting me to join you and your family on an all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas. Not many people would be that kind and generous. You are a hell of a Guy.

I am almost finished packing. I assume you are bringing the beverages. Thanks again

I am almost finished packing. I assume you are bringing the beverages. Thanks again
You should probably thank him in advance for all the drinks he will be buying you. He should probably just get you the all inclusive and donate the saved money to charity.

"I'll have to tough it out on a beach..."

Safe travels. Watch out for the lounging wildlife and the waves.

utf-8DSCN8474_zps0e67075d.jpg
utf-8DSCN8553_zps41d57615.jpg
0858522-R2-051-24.jpg
wave.jpg

He'll pay for the tickets and hotel... but your drinks?!!! You think the man is made of money?;)

You obviously do not realize how fond of me he really is, he says modestly, not to mention a substantial expense account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT