ADVERTISEMENT

Starting lineup vs Brown!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
I have decided to let you guys see my starting lineup for the Brown game.

Mac,Ash, Law,Pardon, and Scottie. Falzon and Skelly are first off the bench.

What about Brown, your former favorite off the bench?
I like Brown! He can sub for Ash or Mac if they don’t produce! The only sure fire guys we got our Law and Pardon! Those two get to play as much as humanly possible without gassing! Everyone else, including Ash,better perform!

I like Brown! He can sub for Ash or Mac if they don’t produce! The only sure fire guys we got our Law and Pardon! Those two get to play as much as humanly possible without gassing! Everyone else, including Ash,better perform!
What kind of size/height does Brown U have? Shouldn't we take advantage of their unathletic big men and start either Skelly or Falzon? Wouldn't that make it a matchup nightmare for the worst Ivy league school? I heard a rumor that they don't even have grades at Brown- some kind of system of like P/Fail? Is this true?

Brown is a good team. They are first in the Ivy League and barely lost to Providence which is a good Big East team two weeks ago. Providence just smoked a good St. John’s team. Likely Brown is as good as DePaul! Good test for us! We need Law!

What kind of size/height does Brown U have? Shouldn't we take advantage of their unathletic big men and start either Skelly or Falzon? Wouldn't that make it a matchup nightmare for the worst Ivy league school? I heard a rumor that they don't even have grades at Brown- some kind of system of like P/Fail? Is this true?
Falzon is the Big if in the Big Ten season. We need him to shoot 40 percent or better! I would see who shows up (Scottie or Falzon)as our fifth starter with Law,Mac,Ash,and Pardon. It may be their defense that matters also.

Reactions: mickbula
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT