ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgating IU game

IUMD98

Aug 24, 2024
What are the options for tailgating at the lakeside stadium? I will have a group of IU fans likely 2-3 cars? Thanks

What are the options for tailgating at the lakeside stadium? I will have a group of IU fans likely 2-3 cars? Thanks

Very limited, even for NU fans. Unless you want to scour the resale sites for a parking pass your best bet might be to find a bar in downtown Evanston for pre-game festivities. The stadium itself has a very large beer garden area which is another option. They have food/food trucks & beer. They also have large screen TV's to watch the early games in event we get a 2:30 kickoff.

Very limited, even for NU fans. Unless you want to scour the resale sites for a parking pass your best bet might be to find a bar in downtown Evanston for pre-game festivities. The stadium itself has a very large beer garden area which is another option. They have food/food trucks & beer. They also have large screen TV's to watch the early games in event we get a 2:30 kickoff.
Thanks for the reply. I guess we will take the train and check out the bars before the game. Should be a good game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT