ADVERTISEMENT

Takeaways: NU 63 WMU 59

He needs to lose about 10 pounds. Seriously. He looks slower than last year.
I also think he put on a bit of weight.

Preston is a bit aloof. Looks he's not dialed in and concentrated. Maybe he is and looks are deceiving, but to me he seems to be a bit too casual.

IMHO NU will play a lot of games this way.

NU doesn't shoot well enough to bury anybody, but they're tough.

Preston is a bit aloof. Looks he's not dialed in and concentrated. Maybe he is and looks are deceiving, but to me he seems to be a bit too casual.
I think this is where the adage is appropriate: don't judge a book by its cover. I think Preston is plenty motivated to play hard, it just seems his demeanor is calm.

I think this is where the adage is appropriate: don't judge a book by its cover. I think Preston is plenty motivated to play hard, it just seems his demeanor is calm.
I agree. The chewing of the gum also influences my lying eyes. TBD

I agree. The chewing of the gum also influences my lying eyes. TBD
Preston is already married and I believe is a dad. He's just a little more mature than most of his peers, though that really has nothing to do with his demeanor TBH.

I think that Chick-fil-A promotion has lost most of its luster. Perhaps the program should switch over to Jollibee. There is one in Niles.
Opposing team needs to miss enough that it makes things interesting, In games I have been to other team has not been close to missing 8. And the new students have not gotten into what it means yet, Most was four the other night

It tickles me when the band starts their chant with chicken sandwich at the women’s games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT