ADVERTISEMENT

Ten Questions: 6. Will Wright be right at QB for the Cats?

"the wind starts whipping off Lake Michigan in October..."

Reminder that the Lake temperature is still higher than the air temperature in Oct. And the Nov games are in Wrigley. Regardless, way colder (and cooler!) than the South.

"My job is to get playmakers the ball where they need it – whether that’s with a handoff or a pass – and let them be special.”

I love this.

"the wind starts whipping off Lake Michigan in October..."

Reminder that the Lake temperature is still higher than the air temperature in Oct. And the Nov games are in Wrigley. Regardless, way colder (and cooler!) than the South.

"My job is to get playmakers the ball where they need it – whether that’s with a handoff or a pass – and let them be special.”

I love this.

@mshelton33 is very talented. We are lucky to have him on WR. His free content is outstanding. Looking forward to Matt’s interview with Lujan next.

It’s ironic that the stats that are running below the screen during the clip of Wright’s 87-yard run are those from NU’s win over Nebraska in Dublin when Hilinski looked like the answer.

Reactions: phatcat and DaCat
Matt is talented and we are lucky to have him, but I wrote this story.
The other poster's perceived 'criticism' was misplaced. Everybody and their brother has/have been hand-wringing about October lakefront weather. Windier? Probably. Colder? Probably not. So, sure, the wind will affect the game. Look no further than the 2022 OSU game. I'm looking forward to that chaos, and am hoping it adds to our home field advantage!

If his performance in my Northwestern NCAA25 dynasty is any indication, he's going to be PHENOMENAL

Reactions: phatcat
If his performance in my Northwestern NCAA25 dynasty is any indication, he's going to be PHENOMENAL
Don’t get your hopes up. As many hours as you might be playing that, opposing scouts will be playing it even more.

Don’t get your hopes up. As many hours as you might be playing that, opposing scouts will be playing it even more.
No, I’m sure my time playing a game on middling difficulty level will translate directly into Big Ten success

• Haha
Reactions: NUCat320
No, I’m sure my time playing a game on middling difficulty level will translate directly into Big Ten success
I have to think otherwise. In addition to opposing scouts, opposing players will be playing the same game and learn his every move. This is not your grandfather’s B1G.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT