ADVERTISEMENT

TG Twitter update on Law concussion

If I were CCC, first off, I'd totally be reading these boards for lineup advice. So, given that is likely the case, I'd recommend Gaines at 2, Lindsey at 3, Falzon at 4 to start tomorrow. BMac needs to take a bunch of shots early, get his confidence, then sit the rest of the way. I'd like to see Ash and Brown rotating at the 1 for most of the game. Need to figure out who can step up there to start getting Mac fewer minutes, for Pete's sake.

Rotate in the walk-ons at the wing spots. They deserve to play some ball.

Mostly, this should be about resting the starters and getting the bench some playing time. They'll be more motivated to play anyways.

/sarcasm

If I were CCC, first off, I'd totally be reading these boards for lineup advice. So, given that is likely the case, I'd recommend Gaines at 2, Lindsey at 3, Falzon at 4 to start tomorrow. BMac needs to take a bunch of shots early, get his confidence, then sit the rest of the way. I'd like to see Ash and Brown rotating at the 1 for most of the game. Need to figure out who can step up there to start getting Mac fewer minutes, for Pete's sake.

Mostly, this should be about resting the starters and getting the bench some playing time. They'll be more motivated to play anyways.

/sarcasm
Don't forget to also take the roof off the new arena to add more seats.

Reactions: Fitz51

/sarcasm
Now your talking Scru! One fan can make a difference! CC reads these pages everyday under the Turk handle! Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT