ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks to Seniors - Particularly on the DL

BigCatCT

Oct 26, 2015
This group of seniors clearly faced a lot of adversity this season but kept grinding, showing high character, and representing NU well.

I will particularly miss the seniors on DL including Gaz, Alex Miller, and Trent Goens who had a monster day yesterday.

I'm glad they were able to finish collegiate experience with a great victory over Illinois.

Go Cats!

This group of seniors clearly faced a lot of adversity this season but kept grinding, showing high character, and representing NU well.

I will particularly miss the seniors on DL including Gaz, Alex Miller, and Trent Goens who had a monster day yesterday.

I'm glad they were able to finish collegiate experience with a great victory over Illinois.

Go Cats!

Totally agree. And most importantly, especially for Gaz, injury free.

Onto the NFL for our all-time sack leader!

Reactions: zbag51
Totally agree. And most importantly, especially for Gaz, injury free.

Onto the NFL for our all-time sack leader!
Any early speculation on where Joe Gaz gets drafted? 3rd round? 4th? He grew up in Patriots' territory; wouldn't be surprised to see them get him as a mid-round steal.

Reactions: zbag51

Go Cats!
Gaz has been great all the way through. Miller quite good too. Goens had I think the best game of his career to close it out. Excellent work.

Reactions: drewjin and DaCat
I will be interested in his Combine performance. That’s the thing that could elevate him.

I wouldn’t expect Gaz to turn in eye-popping combine numbers. He’s a technique/effort guy, not a great pure athlete.

Looking back we had Lowry drafted in the 4th, Lancaster UDFA, Wooton in the 4th, Odenigbo in the 7th. Any recent DL that I missed? would guess between 4th and 7th for Gaz but I would hope for 3rd. Would be great to see him on the Pats.

Looking back we had Lowry drafted in the 4th, Lancaster UDFA, Wooton in the 4th, Odenigbo in the 7th. Any recent DL that I missed? would guess between 4th and 7th for Gaz but I would hope for 3rd. Would be great to see him on the Pats.

5th-UDFA sounds about right. If he surprises with better test numbers then you may see the higher end of that range. Regardless, I think he’ll eventually make it in the league and have a respectable NFL career as a 3-4 DE.

Gaz has been great all the way through. Miller quite good too. Goens had I think the best game of his career to close it out. Excellent work.

Goens was a monster against LOLinois. He had 3 tackles for loss and a batted pass. Not bad for our 5th string DE who was converted to SB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT