ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks to the new Star Wars Release - Looks like the Vols may have a New Mascot for our Game!

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
I was looking at Tennessee poster madmaxvol's orange helmet avatar when I noticed an uncanny resemblance between the Vol's White and Orange Helmet and the new Star Wars BB-8 droid that I just picked up for a Christmas gift. (BB-8 is the new star droid appearing for the first time in this coming week's new Star Wars film.)

For the Game itself though, May The Force be with our Obi Wan Kanobiesque Willy:

photo_zpsmyaskwub.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rmndcat
I was looking at Tennessee poster madmaxvol's orange helmet avatar when I noticed an uncanny resemblance between the Vol's White and Orange Helmet and the new Star Wars BB-8 droid that I just picked up for a Christmas gift. (BB-8 is the new star droid appearing for the first time in this coming week's new Star Wars film.)

For the Game itself though, May The Force be with our Obi Wan Kanobiesque Willy:

photo_zpsmyaskwub.jpg

BB-8's backstory:

http://www.howbb8works.com

Have to admit though that appearance wise with the pointed ears that Willie is more Yoda like than a conventional Jedi Warrior.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT