ADVERTISEMENT

The BADgers

BigNUFan51

Nov 29, 2015
They are pretty bad at this point. Maybe the win against them wasnt that big of a deal.

Wisconsin is a good team. They're just dealing with Hornibrook's injuries. People calling for Coan on their boards earlier this season remind me of all the "backup QB" fans we have on this board calling for Green or Alviti or whoever they think is the savior to take over.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Wisconsin is a good team. They're just dealing with Hornibrook's injuries. People calling for Coan on their boards earlier this season remind me of all the "backup QB" fans we have on this board calling for Green or Alviti or whoever they think is the savior to take over.

I don't think anyone ever called for Green. C'mon.

I don't think anyone ever called for Green. C'mon.
We have had people (crazy people mind you) calling for CT to be benched in the game threads. It's ridiculous. Though those posters only really ever post in game threads.

We have had people (crazy people mind you) calling for CT to be benched in the game threads. It's ridiculous. Though those posters only really ever post in game threads.
Freedom of speech...internet...blah, blah, blah. Just delete them if offended.

Some Purdue fans on their board wanted Sindelar in the second half of their disaster up in Minneapolis. After Blough had just led the team to wins over Ohio State, Boston College and Iowa this season. LOL

Some Purdue fans on their board wanted Sindelar in the second half of their disaster up in Minneapolis. After Blough had just led the team to wins over Ohio State, Boston College and Iowa this season. LOL
Sindelar threw 3 INTs in a half against us. Blough is their best QB. They got caught in a Minnesota buzzsaw yesterday.

They are pretty bad at this point. Maybe the win against them wasnt that big of a deal.

They aren't that good right now due to injuries (not just to Hornibrook, but to numerous players).

But still, it was an important win (really no excuse not to win that game; should have beaten Wisky last year) and while unfortunate for the Badgers, don't feel too much sympathy for them as the 'Cats have had their share of injury-filled seasons and even this season has had its share of injuries at key positions (RB, DB).

Injuries or not, this has to go down as one of Wisky's most disappointing seasons after they and their o-line were lead story for SI College Preview issue which picked them to get to the Final 4.

Reactions: GreenBayCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT