ADVERTISEMENT

The Flyin Hawaiian

Great story. At first when he started coming into the game, I wondered what the little guy was doing out there. But he held his ground on blocking really big linebackers. Then he was able to make some good runs and catch some good passes. Really impressive and a positive. Now I don't mind seeing him in because it means we have a nice play planned.

Great story. At first when he started coming into the game, I wondered what the little guy was doing out there. But he held his ground on blocking really big linebackers. Then he was able to make some good runs and catch some good passes. Really impressive and a positive. Now I don't mind seeing him in because it means we have a nice play planned.
Nice to hear from you.

Nice to hear from you.
I don’t get on much any more. It was really great going to the Holiday Bowl and I made a couple of games this year and Indy, but being back in Hawaii, I didn’t go off-island too much this season. Moving next to Northern Nevada so I’ll make more games this year.

I don’t get on much any more. It was really great going to the Holiday Bowl and I made a couple of games this year and Indy, but being back in Hawaii, I didn’t go off-island too much this season. Moving next to Northern Nevada so I’ll make more games this year.
Yep, that is right around the corner from Ryan Field. ;)

So who wears #1 next year?

Interesting question. People not intimate with the program probably would not have guessed Hanaoka last year, though now it is obvious he was the best choice.

Yep, that is right around the corner from Ryan Field. ;)

Lol, you don’t know me very well. In my book, Nevada is right around the corner. I been a season ticket holder over 20 years and the closest I lived to Evanston is Texas. I came in twice for games from Amsterdam, just for the day and that during a season I went to all the home and away games. So, I am kiddy about moving to Nevada so I can see more games.

Lol, you don’t know me very well. In my book, Nevada is right around the corner. I been a season ticket holder over 20 years and the closest I lived to Evanston is Texas. I came in twice for games from Amsterdam, just for the day and that during a season I went to all the home and away games. So, I am kiddy about moving to Nevada so I can see more games.
Maybe you should move to NW Indiana. After all, it is just Gary

Never pass up an opportunity for a bad joke, I say

Interesting question. People not intimate with the program probably would not have guessed Hanaoka last year, though now it is obvious he was the best choice.
Speaking of choices...I was just wondering if the FHawaiian has decided on which medical school to attend in the Fall?? I'd be willing to bet that he got into several good ones?? I have heard that he is an excellent student in pre-med. Just curious again....Does anyone have any intel on this??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT