ADVERTISEMENT

The Foundation-Brand spanking new edition

Don’t know how you could watch that and not be excited about the state of our football program.
I just re-watched Tommy Boy, but I still don't know why it would make me more excited about the state of our football program.

Has NU football offered Fitz's oldest son yet? Was he the one playing hs basketball in the early scenes of this F episode? I hear he is a legit div 1 recruit as a tight end? Is this true? Does anybody have inside intel on him? Just curious....

Has NU football offered Fitz's oldest son yet? Was he the one playing hs basketball in the early scenes of this F episode? I hear he is a legit div 1 recruit as a tight end? Is this true? Does anybody have inside intel on him? Just curious....

He's a big kid (bigger than his dad), but has some work to do to be a "legit" P5 TE. Not entirely sure Fitz would have his sons on the team unless they were "no doubters," but that's a whole different set of considerations/issues.

He's a big kid (bigger than his dad), but has some work to do to be a "legit" P5 TE. Not entirely sure Fitz would have his sons on the team unless they were "no doubters," but that's a whole different set of considerations/issues.

He’s a rising sophomore, yes? Any idea of height and weight?

Inspiring piece!

But it seems we have been working on the foundation for a while now. When are we going to build some structural walls, add a roof, and then install electric, plumbing, HVAC, etc? I would love heated natural stone floors in the bathrooms, ethernet cabling in all rooms, a UV system in the HVAC, foam insulation in the exterior wall cavities, and a B1G championship.

EDIT: Love the footage of TJ with his family. Spent some time with Trent Sr. at the Holiday Bowl. Great guy.

JR Pace car scene is hilarious.

Incredible views of practice facility.

Riley Lees has a sense of humor!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT