ADVERTISEMENT

The new facility will be a recruiting game changer!

catsattackfor3

Mar 2, 2011
We heard this for years from Fitz. The talent may be worse then it has been in a decade, regardless of the coaching. Unbelievable. Having a record like this is one thing but to be so overmatched is another. 1 more win is about all this team can realistcally achieve.

Reactions: IGNORE
We heard this for years from Fitz. The talent may be worse then it has been in a decade, regardless of the coaching. Unbelievable. Having a record like this is one thing but to be so overmatched is another. 1 more win is about all this team can realistcally achieve.
This could take years to build back from. Doesn't have to, though, if some bold moves are made.

Reactions: drewjin
I have had a disturbing thought about the new facility.

I used to run a 24/7 youth camp and retreat center. Most summers, I hired what I considered to be an excellent summer staff comprised of mostly college students. The job was fun for them but strenuous. One of the major mantras was get enough rest. We had a great summer staff house to house those who were not living in with the campers. Most camps didn't have such a thing. The trouble was that once they would get back to the staff house they would just hang out instead of going to sleep. They felt there were "resting".

As I understand it, the team is spending lots of time "hanging out" in the new facility. The lounge is called the "man cave" I think. I wonder if they are fooling themselves about how much time they are actually studying film and working out just because they are at the football facility 6-8 hours a day. Young minds can fool themselves sometimes.

I used to run a 24/7 youth camp and retreat center. Most summers, I hired what I considered to be an excellent summer staff comprised of mostly college students. The job was fun for them but strenuous. One of the major mantras was get enough rest. We had a great summer staff house to house those who were not living in with the campers. Most camps didn't have such a thing. The trouble was that once they would get back to the staff house they would just hang out instead of going to sleep. They felt there were "resting".

As I understand it, the team is spending lots of time "hanging out" in the new facility. The lounge is called the "man cave" I think. I wonder if they are fooling themselves about how much time they are actually studying film and working out just because they are at the football facility 6-8 hours a day. Young minds can fool themselves sometimes.
That it will be converted into the new physics building?

Cmon man. Pop psychology 101.

Older minds don't? Perhaps that's why we are where we are?

Cmon man. Pop psychology 101.
To b e sure. I just know that in 25 years of supervising college students, the difference between working and being in proximity to work was not distinguish by college students the same way as it was to adults.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT