ADVERTISEMENT

The new look of Rivals

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
As you guys have probably noticed, Rivals launched a rebrand this morning. You'll notice the new R logo, new fonts, new layouts, etc. We hope you enjoy the new look. It's good to change things a little bit once in a while.

I am having trouble seeing it. I have it on dark mode, intentionally, but it makes the thread headlines nearly unreadable. So I'll change to light mode, I guess

I am having trouble seeing it. I have it on dark mode, intentionally, but it makes the thread headlines nearly unreadable. So I'll change to light mode, I guess
It seems like a lot of people are having that same issue in the network. The Tech Team is working on it. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Just looked at the new board. What a mess! Constant scroll is very annoying. I don't why people think that they have to change things that aren't broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: drewjin
Question about the new Search functinalty. In the old Rivls, you could search by poster. The current version seems to have eliminated that option. What am I missing? How will I ever be able to find all the valuable ECat contributions?????
You still can, you just have to click the button to the right of the search box and go to advanced search to do it.

Reactions: drewjin and NJCat
Question about the new Search functinalty. In the old Rivls, you could search by poster. The current version seems to have eliminated that option. What am I missing? How will I ever be able to find all the valuable ECat contributions?????
Please pm me and I can give you a link to all of my valuable archives with full AI chat support for a bargain priced fee. First 50 subscribers will get a free Willie the Wildcat bobblehead. Offer not valid for people named CoralSpringsCat or others of that ilk.

• Haha
Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT