ADVERTISEMENT

The new look of Rivals

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
As you guys have probably noticed, Rivals launched a rebrand this morning. You'll notice the new R logo, new fonts, new layouts, etc. We hope you enjoy the new look. It's good to change things a little bit once in a while.

What the heck, first it took me forever to log in. Now I think I'm in the NU site, but it looks NOTHING like it did before--where are the various boards. This is one of the few posts I could find. If this is actually it, it ain't going to work for me.

Reactions: HailToPurple
Well, no problem for me and I like it. It plays well on my relatively new ASUS Chromebook. Forums are right at the top of the site as usual

What the heck, first it took me forever to log in. Now I think I'm in the NU site, but it looks NOTHING like it did before--where are the various boards. This is one of the few posts I could find. If this is actually it, it ain't going to work for me.
Me neither. It's gone from a nice simple easy to use design to very complicated mess trying to do way too much at once. And a constantly moving annoying scroll as well.

On my computer at least, the layout seems basically the same. Just the font is different and now we're allowed to talk politics on the site. Those are the only changes.

I'm joking, Cappy!!!

On my computer at least, the layout seems basically the same. Just the font is different and now we're allowed to talk politics on the site. Those are the only changes.

I'm joking, Cappy!!!
Thats what I'm seeing too. Different font. Minor cosmetic stuff.
Some new GIFs maybe?
I'm running Google Chrome browser on a Windows-based PC.

)
Youre Getting Old Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

I'm joking, Cappy!!!
I'm up and running now, like normal. But logging in was strange. I'll try again later. Where's the new rant board? Actually, with all that's going on, I don't think I could handle that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT