ADVERTISEMENT

There is nobody in the stands!

In the 42 years I have had ST's, this was maybe the smallest crowd, except the Minnie game in the horrible weather two years ago.
I’ll second that. In my 20 years of season tickets it was the smallest crowd I’ve seen.

Reactions: nu greek
We loved it. Actually ventured into the food court for the first time in forever for some tasty samosas

Reactions: NUCat320
FWIW (which isn’t much), I’m in Nashville for the Blackhawks’ game here tonight. Otherwise, I’d have been there. o_O

I have one more...SIU in 2008 (I think?) - it poured...I went to the game by myself...I'm pretty sure there were fewer than 2000 people in attendance. This is probably second, or close to a tie with Minnie a few years ago...

I have one more...SIU in 2008 (I think?) - it poured...I went to the game by myself...I'm pretty sure there were fewer than 2000 people in attendance. This is probably second, or close to a tie with Minnie a few years ago...
Was that the flood game? That was a small crowd, but I’d say today was just as small if not worse. I remember half the streets around the stadium under water.

I tried to get to that game with my Dad. But we got to the Des Plaines river on Euclid/Lake Street and it was flooded. We went home and watched the game on TV. Wasn't the score like today's game??

I had 3 extras and an extra east lot pass which I just gave to the Streetwise guy. Wonder if he got anything for them LOL.

I tried to get rid of my tickets all week. The best offer I got was $20 a seat ....I would have to pay someone $20 to attend the game. I just tossed them, I'm not paying anyone to attend.....

Official attendance was 29,447 but there were obviously a ton of no-shows. Sold a lot of season tickets this year off last year's BIG West championship but I think renewals will be a harder sell for some. Need some hope from the last two games. Hope Hunter can play.

Was that the flood game? That was a small crowd, but I’d say today was just as small if not worse. I remember half the streets around the stadium under water.
Streets were flooded all over the area and it took us over 3 hours to drive home , when it usually about one.

Thanks Sheff. Was there for that one. Forgot about how nasty it was.

Official attendance was 29,447 but there were obviously a ton of no-shows. Sold a lot of season tickets this year off last year's BIG West championship but I think renewals will be a harder sell for some. Need some hope from the last two games. Hope Hunter can play.
No more than 5,000 yesterday.

What they don’t report is how many were actually in attendance. Instead they report tickets sold. Due to this season’s sh!t show people stayed home.

another indicator are the tight camera shots during the game

Reactions: drewjin
5000 is low...and 29,000 is high.....had fun with the fans that were there....talk about a no win situation for everyone.....there really was nothing that we could do that was going to impress anyone or take the bad taste out of our mouth and if we did not super excel it was going to be depressing......and it was in the middle of 3 home games,,,,with ranked Minny next week.....some years everything goes wrong including the scheduling...Hope those that missed , missed because they have committed to SENIOR DAY

Reactions: ricko654321
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT