ADVERTISEMENT

There's hope if we can defend the home court

FeralFelidae

Sep 1, 2003
Win these next two games and I still think we can save the season. tOSU will be the toughest on paper.

We were probably going to lose on the road to Indiana anyways; last year's team lost on the road to Indiana. It's the losing by 20 part that hurts, but it only counts as one loss regardless.

Defend the home court and there's still hope. We'll need to pick up a couple of road wins along the way; we'll have chances against Wisconsin, Iowa, and Rutgers. But this is the key week of the season, as far as I'm concerned; win both and we should be in the NIT conversation, at least.

Win these next two games and I still think we can save the season. tOSU will be the toughest on paper.

We were probably going to lose on the road to Indiana anyways; last year's team lost on the road to Indiana. It's the losing by 20 part that hurts, but it only counts as one loss regardless.

Defend the home court and there's still hope. We'll need to pick up a couple of road wins along the way; we'll have chances against Wisconsin, Iowa, and Rutgers. But this is the key week of the season, as far as I'm concerned; win both and we should be in the NIT conversation, at least.
OSU's starting lineup is shooting 49% from 3-pt range in B1G play and has an eFG% of 63%, along with one of the best players in the country in Keita Bates-Diop. Our starting lineup shoots 41% from 2-point range, 33% from 3-point, and has an eFG% of 45%. I will be shocked if we lose by less than 10 points tomorrow night given how we're playing, and yet I'll still be there, handing my $15 to Rosemont's finest before buying my $6 hotdog and $12 whiskey to watch this team in a soulless arena.

OSU's starting lineup is shooting 49% from 3-pt range in B1G play and has an eFG% of 63%, along with one of the best players in the country in Keita Bates-Diop. Our starting lineup shoots 41% from 2-point range, 33% from 3-point, and has an eFG% of 45%. I will be shocked if we lose by less than 10 points tomorrow night given how we're playing, and yet I'll still be there, handing my $15 to Rosemont's finest before buying my $6 hotdog and $12 whiskey to watch this team in a soulless arena.
I think you'd better double up on one of those

Refs stunk at Indiana

Refs stunk at Indiana
Refs did not beat you. The better team and coached team did. Just remember, our best player only played two minutes in the first half. Other you might have lost by 30 to 35. I know we are not going to the tournament, a year away before IU b-ball is back were it belongs, but we do not blame losses on anyone but ourselves. Win with class, lose with class.

Refs did not beat you. The better team and coached team did. Just remember, our best player only played two minutes in the first half. Other you might have lost by 30 to 35. I know we are not going to the tournament, a year away before IU b-ball is back were it belongs, but we do not blame losses on anyone but ourselves. Win with class, lose with class.
You sound like a ND football fan with the "back where it belongs" BS. Why does it "belong" there? Because you were a power back in the Knight era? 99.9999999% of people in the world could give 2 shits about IU basketball. Arrogant just like ND football fans.

Reactions: NUCat320

Before you pat yourself on the back for this "boy I sure put HIM in his place!" post, you might want to know that all you did was take the bait...

Reactions: DaCat

We have a home court????

Reactions: FeralFelidae
Back at the bottom of a dumpster?

You sound like a ND football fan with the "back where it belongs" BS. Why does it "belong" there? Because you were a power back in the Knight era? 99.9999999% of people in the world could give 2 shits about IU basketball. Arrogant just like ND football fans.
And that 0.0000001% live in Indiana

Back at the bottom of a dumpster?
What dumpster? Our recruiting is back in top 15, and with a commitment from Langford, we are in top five and back to keeping best in Indiana at IU. I am comfortable saying we will finish much higher then NU, and we will be back in the NCAA next year for around between what, 30 to 35 times. I am not sure NU fans want to get into that conversation based on your one time trip. And , yes, NU did a great job getting there last year. But in no way are we in a dumpster situation. And, there is no concern about Archie leaving for another job where as Collins, if offered Duke at the end of Coach K, will be gone in a heart beat

What dumpster? Our recruiting is back in top 15, and with a commitment from Langford, we are in top five and back to keeping best in Indiana at IU. I am comfortable saying we will finish much higher then NU, and we will be back in the NCAA next year for around between what, 30 to 35 times. I am not sure NU fans want to get into that conversation based on your one time trip. And , yes, NU did a great job getting there last year. But in no way are we in a dumpster situation. And, there is no concern about Archie leaving for another job where as Collins, if offered Duke at the end of Coach K, will be gone in a heart beat
Miller is a goner if OSU offers and Collins is staying in Evanston. Much higher, really?

Thanks for stopping by - it must be terrifying hearing the exploits of Sycamore Country and Mastadon Nation!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT